Tuesday, June 08, 2010

BSOD recruit new member shocker.

After things fell off the roof of my car, and we chased VW vans with blacked-out windows on the M5, it was only a matter of time before Ryan H. Fleming was recruited into Blue Screem, and made to play drums on record after three minutes. The session was conducted at Ginger Music Company in Pelaw - the place where I completed my Logic exams. I was playing through a reconditioned vintage Ampeg fan-driven amp, Luke similarly was playing through the studio owner's own vintage Marshall valve rig. It marked the start of my ambitions to give BSOD a proper recording set up in terms of where the mics go, rather than putting them all in the bass drum as we've done in the past. This allows the music to be heard properly. In the same session we did "Your Cock's Too Big" and the new composition "I Dun A Murrderr, Gwannie".